Preplan with International Cremation Services to make your final wishes known.
Save your loved ones from the stress of making complex, costly decisions under emotional duress. Preplanning allows family and friends to support one another while making arrangements.
Preplan and save money. When preplanning you will be given the option to guarantee today’s prices saving your family from rising funeral and cremation costs. Pay now or later, plan everything or just certain aspects; it’s all up to you.
Begin preplanning at International Cremation Services today and gain peace of mind.
At International Cremation Services, we make funeral planning easy. Our staff can help you arrange a service with our preplanning checklist.
Here is a list of documents needed for the arrangement process. Whether you are preplanning for yourself or assisting a loved one, this checklist will make the process seamless.
- Vital Statistics (including)
- Name of Father
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Education – (highest level obtained)
- Social Security Number
- Veteran Information
- Military Service
- Branch Rank
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Proof of military discharge (DD214) to aide in securing military honors or veterans benefits
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
- Persons to Contact
- Children, Relatives, and Friends to Notify
- Funeral Preferences
- Preferred Clergy/Celebrant
- Names of Pallbearers and Honorary Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or Poetry
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Property Information
- Special Instructions
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords